“Paintball Helps The Hungry” is a great opportunity to raise money for the Galveston County Food Bank, meet team VICIOUS, and have some fun. This event is open to the first 100 participants that call and register. Registration is $20 per person, and includes 1 round of mini-golf, as well as a VICIOUS Mini-Golf Challenge t-shirt. There will also be extra Mini-Golf bonuses throughout the course for FREE prizes.
Everyone from VICIOUS will be in attendance at the event, from all of the players as well as Carl, Karen, Julie, and Greg. Don’t miss out on this chance to have fun, help a great cause, and meet VICIOUS. If you have family members traveling with you to the event, they are more than welcome to come and participate as well for the same price.
The Mini-Golf Challenge will take place at Magic Carpet Golf, located at 9030 Seawall Blvd in Galveston, TX 77554 on Friday March 11, from 7pm – 9pm. To get signed up call 402-502-3434 and speak with Jake. All participants must be signed up by March 1, 2011 to be eligible to receive their t-shirt.
This is a great opportunity for paintball to give back to the community that is supporting us. There will be officials from the city of Galveston as well as the Galveston County Food Bank on hand, so we ask that everyone who attends helps represent paintball in a positive light.
- When: March 11, 2011 from 7 pm – 9 pm
- Where: Magic Carpet Golf, 9030 Seawall Blvd, Galveston, TX 77554
- Cost: $20 per person (includes 1 round of mini-golf & a VICIOUS Mini-Golf Challenge t-shirt)
- Who: Players, friends, family, sponsors – the first 100 people to sign up!
- Register: Call 402-502-3434 and speak with Jake
- Deadline: Must be among the first 100 people signed up by March 1, 2011 to receive t-shirt