All-Access: ($1,500) Includes access to all fields
Divisional: ($150) No Pro or Challengers field access without a Team Photographer Pass (see below)
All passes are for a particular photographer using ONE camera. Both passes permit either photography or videography.
Limited quantities of passes are available to qualified media outlets as part of a media agreement. Qualified media outlets should complete the online application and email email@example.com for more information.
Vendors allocated Photographer passes as part of their vendor agreement should use the online application process and add their photographers to their company’s World Cup vendor registration.
Photographer ID Credentials
Each photographer is required to have a Photographer ID issued each season. The Photographer ID Credential fee is $30. Lost credentials may be reprinted for $10. Credentials may be purchased via the online application process.
Application Deadline – Monday, October 14
All World Cup photographers must complete the online application, including media card fee and ID photo submission, by October 14th. There is a $50 late fee for any applications received after this date.
World Cup Photographer Check-In Hours
Early-Bird Check-in: Wednesday 3 PM to 6 PM, Thursday 7 AM to 9 AM (Completed and Accepted Applications Only)
Regular Check-in: Thursday through Sunday, 9 AM through End of Games
NO MEDIA CHECK-IN OUTSIDE MEDIA CHECK-IN HOURS!
Team Photographer Pass
Each team playing on the Pro or Challengers field may designate one photographer with a Divisional pass to have access to the Pro field for that team’s games. Pro teams should add the photographer as a Team Photographer on their TEAM ROSTER prior to the online registration deadline to avoid the usual $20 late-add fee. Other teams that advance to the Pro field may add one team photographer to their roster by visiting registration.
Violation of Photographer Regulations will result in the immediate forfeiture of the photographer pass without refund and may result in a permanent ban from PSP events.
- NO RELEASE OF VIDEO FROM THE PRO FIELD PRIOR TO THE TUESDAY FOLLOWING THE EVENT.
- ABSOLUTELY NO USE OF REMOTE CAMERAS without advance written approval from Sports Media Productions. Remote cameras include any camera not under the immediate physical control of the photographer, including cameras left on the field of play or cameras mounted on any remote-controlled vehicle of any sort (robot, car, aircraft, etc).
- A photographer pass grants the bearer access to the player paddocks area and the out-of-bounds sideline area of the fields only. The in-bounds area of all playing fields, including penalty boxes, is off-limits at all times. “All Times” includes timeouts, before matches, after matches, and any other time. Access to other non-public areas, including the score tower, broadcast tower, or other restricted areas is not permitted.
- Your Photo ID Badge and Event Photo Pass must be visible at all times.
- Your Photo ID Badge and Event Photo Pass are assigned to one person and are non-transferable. If either is lost, notify registration immediately. Badges and Passes found in the possession of others will be confiscated and not returned.
- Absolutely no communication is permitted between photographers and players while on the field of play for any reason.
- Photographers shall not involve themselves in a match in any way, including providing any opinion or showing any photo or video to any participant or official.
- Except as mentioned in the above rule, photographers must follow instructions of PSP and Paintball Access staff at all times.
- Photographers must be aware that their actions can reveal the position of players, and avoid movement or other actions that would reveal the location of a player to their opponents.
- Use of scaffolding, platforms, tables, chairs, and other equipment not provided by the photographer is prohibited. Don’t sit on it, lean on it, or put your gear on or under it.
- Do not travel in front of any Paintball Access camera at any time for any reason.
- Never cross in front of another photographer’s lens.
- Use of headsets and earphones while on the field of play is prohibited.