The PSP is committed to creating a safe, comfortable and enjoyable experience for all fans, both in the spectators’ area and in the parking lot. Therefore, the PSP has a Code of Conduct for all guests.
Spectators are an important part of the game and shall at all times conform to accepted standards of good sportsmanship and behavior.
Spectators, who demonstrate inappropriate and disruptive behavior, including the following, are subject to ejection without refund and potential loss of ticket privileges for future game days.
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive or illegal in nature
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol or substance impairment that results in irresponsible behavior
- Failing to follow the instructions of PSP personnel
- Interfering with the progress of the game or throwing any object onto the field
- Foul, obscene, offensive or abusive language, gestures or actions
- Verbal or physical harassment of opposing team fans
- Fighting, or otherwise dangerous, abusive or profane behavior
- Indecent exposure or the wearing of obscene or indecent clothing
- Conduct that endangers spectators or participants
- Interfering with security procedures
- Wholesome cheering is encouraged. However, mechanical or electronic voice amplification or signs are prohibited
- Spectators shall observe and obey the rules and regulations concerning smoking, food and soft drink consumption, and use of lavatory facilities and parking of cars
- Loitering around the Pro fields (commonly referred as Champions field and Challengers field)
- Communicating with anyone on the Pro Champions or Challengers fields unless seated in the Spectator Bleachers
To assure the safety of all participants and spectators, the PSP will not allow anywhere on the event grounds:
- Unauthorized golf carts
- Any type of temporary structure (i.e. pop up tents)
- Outside alcohol
Additionally, participants and spectators will not:
- Damage PSP property (i.e. pulling on scrim, tampering with fences or signage…)
- Stage in the parking lots
- Bring gear bags in the stands
The PSP thanks you for adhering to our Spectator Code of Conduct.